A little while back we went to a Padres game with our friends Josh and Aarean. It was a blast! Here we are eating our ball game dogs, me with a normal size one, and Brenden with well...a FOOT long one. Needless to say he had a bit of a stomach ache that night.

We headed back up to Provo to attend Bren's senior football banquet. It was good to see everyone again! The food was good too....until some jealous geek/jock hater? in the basement set off the fire alarm and we all had to evacuate. Being the savvy woman that I am I scarfed my food knowing that it would be cold by the time we came back. One of Brenden's teammates actually brought his plate with him, why didn't I think of that? Anyways, it was a great night and we were glad that we went.
In June we had the opportunity to go back to Utah once more to attend Breneden's younger sister Aubrey's wedding. They were married in the Draper Utah temple. It was our first time being inside since it has been built and it was b e a utiful! The view was unreal...I snapped a pic even though it doesn't do it justice.
Here we are with all of Brendens siblings
And here is the rest of the family
And here I am with the gorgeous bride!
Here is Brenden and his momma
Another exciting thing that has happened is my youngest brother received his mission call about a month ago. He has been called to serve in the Jakarta Indonesia mission. He is so excited! He will do a great job and we will miss him! Good luck Lyndie!

2 comments:
YA! You finally put some pictures up. Some of us need updates because we are far, far, far away from family! Loved the pictures, but you guys more especially!
Glad you are still alive!! You have to keep this up so I can see what you guys are up to since I only see you like once a year!! Glad you had an exciting summer. Love ya!
Post a Comment