
It's almost here. I'm talking about college football. What an exciting time. There were a ton of changes this off season in college football. There is electricity in air with anticipation for the start of the season.
After three years of playing football at BYU it's a little more near and dear to my heart than I thought. (Thus the post) So to follow the off season trend of changes, I have a little nugget of news for all you Cougar fans.
For those of you who follow the team there was a huge question about this year. Who will be the starting QB? Coach Mendenhall announced today that the 2010 Cougars will use a two quarterback system. Yes, you heard me correctly, 2 QB's. This is a pretty big deal. (I guess for those who care) It will be interesting to see how it works out, and how they use each of the players. They have both been quoted as saying that this is the best decision for the team. I hope that they mean that. Go Cougars! If you want to hear it straight from the "horses" mouth here is the link to the article: http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=14279
Brenden
No comments:
Post a Comment