Karson just keeps on growing! I can't believe how smart he is, and how quickly he catches on to things.
He is now 21 pounds! I can't believe it! My nephew is 2 years old and weighs SEVEN pounds more than that. There is no denying he is a big boy! After all, he IS in the 98.5 percentile for his height..so...I think he carries it well! My back is pretty sore from carrying him around, lets just say my chiropractor and I have become great friends!
He loves to take a bath, and I guess I wasn't getting him undressed fast enough!
He has started eating real food! I got a baby food maker (The Baby Brezza) and I absolutely love it! Not only does it give me peace of mind knowing exactly what he is eating, it saves tons of money. Last week I bought 2 sweet potatoes for 1.50, and made about 8 meals out of them. You do the math!
I think it is just crazy how small he is, and it is hard to believe one day he will be as big (maybe bigger) than his dad! They are buddies.


2 comments:
oh he is getting so chunky...I LOVE IT. He is such a good mix of both of you! :-)
Making your own baby food is such a great idea...I really need to get better at that. Love when you update you should do it more often missy!
Cute
Post a Comment