This week we went to THE ultrasound. The one that I had been losing sleep over for days. The one that made the night before seem like it was Christmas Eve, and would decide if we needed to buy pink, or blue..bows, or bow ties. Well...there was no denying it, our baby is not the slightest bit shy. IT was there, loud and clear.

And we couldn't be happier.
6 comments:
YAY!!! Boys are AWESOME!!! Congratulations!
Oh I thought it was going to be a girl Brenden? Boys are great though. Can't wait to see if he is roly poly as his father was! Congrats you two!
Yay!! How exciting....now the shopping begins. This is the fun part. I hope you are feeling well. You are almost on the countdown...halfway there!! Love ya, hope we will see each other before your baby gets here!
YAY!!!! I'm sooooo EXCITED For you guys!!!!
I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!
Shannon wants some belly pictures.
Post a Comment