Tuesday, January 6, 2009



Over the Christmas/New Years holiday vacation, Brenden and I did a lot of traveling. On the 16th we left for the Las Vegas bowl, and were there until SUNDAY!! It was really fun to stay at the Planet Hollywood hotel, have pretty much everything paid for, and spend the quality time together, but by Sunday...we were both ready to leave that dirty place. Then it was off to California where we spent a week with the Williams. We most definitely enjoyed the sunshine, and Brenden was able to play golf twice while we were there...he was thrilled! On Saturday we left for New Mexico for New Years. During our stay in NM the family went paintballing, which was a blast! They went last year too, but it was my first time and I loved it!
We also had a Mexican meal one night which is a tradition in Brenden's family. It was fun for me to learn how to cook all of the food with Kristal and Gma. Thanks to grandma's instruction, I even made chocolate and coconut creme pies! And they actually turned out!! That was a first for me. Brenden took me for a little off-roading ride in his old Chevy Blazer from high school and showed off his manly skills...it was sexy. ;-) After all was said and done, we were happy to be back to our little apartment in Provo...despite all of the snow!

3 comments:

Christiansen 6 said...

I was hoping I would see an update from you two soon. It looks like you enjoyed your first Christmas together! Cute cougars blanket in the picture, Wher did you get them-haha.

Todd + Emily said...

Dang Girl!!! you guys were BUSY!!!! I'm glad you had a good first holiday's!!!! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for finally upating! Love ya.